Our refund policy is valid for 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your order of an Energy Performance Certificate, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
1. When is your order eligible for a refund?
You are eligible for a refund if:
- Your order got cancelled by ourselves.
- Your order got cancelled by you after giving us at least 24-hour notice before your arranged time for your home energy assessment, and you have ordered your EPC online. Cash or check payments made do not qualify for a refund. We can offer refunds only to orders made online.
- You have a complaint which, following investigation, shows that the Assessor failed to comply with the Scheme’s Standard Assessment Procedures, and that led to an incorrect energy rating that Assessor failed to correct and send you a link to a replacement EPC. If a non-complaint EPC, as per the Scheme’s standards, is amended by the Assessor so it complies with the Scheme’s standards and it is resubmitted in the EPC Register, then you are not eligible for a refund.
2. What products are not eligible for a refund
Several types of goods or services are exempt from being refundable.
The list below provides a number of non-refundable products and services.
* Gift cards
* Downloadable products and information products
* Charity donations
3. How to request a refund
To request a refund, please email us at epcnireland[at]gmail.com and include your full name, telephone number and property address that was assessed for the Energy Performance Certificate.
To get a refund, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Therefore, please include your Order number. This is usually a 4-digit number that was provided to you in your email order confirmation.
4. Refunds (if applicable)
As said above, we only refund orders made online. We process the refund using our electronic system.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund request.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company or bank. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us using this email epcnireland[at]gmail.com
If there are any questions regarding this refund policy you may contact us using the information below.