What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at our website expressing an interest in ordering our products and services.
If you order a product from us then we collect your first and last name, your address, your phone number and email address.
We do not collect information in relation to payments, such as credit card details, as payments are processed by a third party payment processor.
Third party payment processor
All payment data is stored by a third party payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://stripe.com/en-gb/privacy
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information. This can be your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our site and other technical information.
This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we may also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use your information
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal information collected via our sites for a variety of business purposes described below.
- To send administrative information to you in relation to the delivery of the product or service you have ordered from us. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm.
- We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website products and/or services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide when you complete any of our forms may be used to send you information and updates in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, affiliate products and services that we may receive commissions from.
- To deliver the product or service you have ordered from us.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who deliver the product or service that you have ordered from us, assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
How long do we keep your information?
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
All user data is stored in a secure database, which cannot be accessed directly from the application, We are not responsible for the hosting that takes place at a datacenter of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the United Kingdom.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can: Contact us using the contact information provided.
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us for this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us using the details below.
54 Bloomfield Avenue
BT5 5 AD
Tel: 028 9016 0459